Ms Parul ChawlaDirector
Holds her Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Bachelor of Commerce in Finance from York University (Canada) and a Master of Business Administration with specialization in Business Analytics from McGill University (Canada). She is a finance, analytics, and risk management specialist with over 18 years' experience in insurance, financing and investing with Royal Bank of Canada, Primerica Financial Services under Citigroup, Citco Hedge Fund Services, Meridian Partners (New York City) and Advantage Insurance. She also has extensive experience in business intelligence and analytics with British American Tobacco, JUUL Labs, CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) and as an independent consultant in healthcare, agriculture and retail.
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce, Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Specialization in Business Analytics
- Project Management Essentials Certified
- Six Sigma Lean Black Belt Professional