Visit Us:   Monday-Friday from 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM        Saturday: from 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM

       +260 971 745363

Involved in a Non-Motor Accident

As soon as you discover a loss or damage to your assets, kindly report it to us, either online, at Report a Claim, email us at, or give us a call. Please see our Contact page, for the respective location based on where the policy was purchased

Generally, when an accident occurs, you should comply with the following:

  • Report the incident to the police or fire service (in case of fire).
  • Contact us immediately and complete a claim form for the specific cover.
  • Take all steps to protect the damaged property for inspection by us.
  • Do not settle or negotiate to settle, admit or repudiate any claim without our consent.
  • Submit all relevant documentary evidence in respect of the loss to us.
  • Submit all claims, writs or letters from third parties to us unanswered.
  • For Marine and Goods in Transit claims, a commercial invoice, original bill of lading or airway bill is required.
  • For Personal Accident and Group Personal Accident claims, a death certificate and post mortem report are required if there‚Äôs a death claim. A medical report and medical bills and receipts are also required to be submitted.

Kindly note that these lists of documents serve as a guide. We reserve the right to request for further information as and when necessary.

Report a Claim