As soon as you discover a loss or damage to your assets, kindly report it to us, either online, at Report a Claim, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call. Please see our Contact page, for the respective location based on where the policy was purchased
Generally, when an accident occurs, you should comply with the following:
- Report the incident to the police or fire service (in case of fire).
- Contact us immediately and complete a claim form for the specific cover.
- Take all steps to protect the damaged property for inspection by us.
- Do not settle or negotiate to settle, admit or repudiate any claim without our consent.
- Submit all relevant documentary evidence in respect of the loss to us.
- Submit all claims, writs or letters from third parties to us unanswered.
- For Marine and Goods in Transit claims, a commercial invoice, original bill of lading or airway bill is required.
- For Personal Accident and Group Personal Accident claims, a death certificate and post mortem report are required if there’s a death claim. A medical report and medical bills and receipts are also required to be submitted.
Kindly note that these lists of documents serve as a guide. We reserve the right to request for further information as and when necessary.